We offer a warranty on our products against manufacturing and workmanship defects for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, on condition that original proof of purchase is provided. This applies to purchases directly from Easy Living Brands SA (Pty) LTD t/a KusudiCo or an authorised reseller.
When a valid claim is received within the warranty period, the product can be repaired or exchanged for the same product, or a product that is functionally equivalent. Product warranties will apply if product has been used domestically, according to user instructions and assembled according to instruction leaflet or video. Product used in a commercial environment will be subject to terms and conditions of the sale as specified on the invoice.
Product warranties are not applicable in relation to the natural behaviour and characteristics of the raw materials we use. Hardwood is a natural material that ages gracefully. As with all-natural materials, solid timber may develop small cracks and there could also be slight product movement over time.
- Normal wear and tear
- Abuse or misuse of the product
- Colour matching grain and texture of natural materials
- Colour fastness and the changes in colour over time
- Damage, marking, or staining of hardwood or engineered wood surfaces due to contact with other materials, like rubber, metal, ceramics and alike OR exposure to direct sunlight OR damage from sharp objects or imprinting from writing instruments
- Products exposed to extreme environmental conditions such as water, harsh light, and non-controlled spaces OR subject to improper storage
- Sale items OR shop-soiled items.
The warranty requires that:
- All care instructions were followed, and product was duly maintained
- The product was assembled by our assembly team, or in accordance with our assembly instructions or video
- Download and complete the product non-conformance form on the contact us page.
- Email your completed form to email@example.com to report the defect or fault.
- We will review the claim and revert within 24 hours with our decision and the planned next steps.
Limitation of Liability
Easy Living Brands SA (Pty) LTD will not be liable for damages suffered by a customer because of gross negligence or an intentional act. We are not responsible for direct or indirect, or for special, incidental, or consequential damage resulting from use of our product. Any breach of warranty or user condition, we will not be liable for damages to personal property, or the recovery costs of personal data stored on a device used with our product.
No other warranties are permitted.