We have 3 separate payment service providers to offer you choice when making a payment on our website. Our platform is Payment Card Industry DSS Compliant and has an extra layer of security by having a Thawte SSL Certificate for the site. You will note that your address bar displays a lock icon showing the site to be safe and secure.
Our website offers
- Safety with SSL certification and credit card 3D secure authentication
- Seamless and convenient integrated payment hosted pages that are secure
- Quick transactions as they happen in real time
Complete EFT’s without delay
Ozow is a seamless, cash-free, card-free and instant method of online payment. It allows you to make an EFT payment from any of your online bank accounts e.g. savings account, credit card account, cheque account, etc. The payment is made immediately, making the payment process quick and easy.
Ozow cares about your privacy. As a responsible payment solutions service, secure processing of your personal information is of utmost importance. Your personal information is processed in keeping with laws and regulations that are aimed at protecting the integrity of your personal information. Ozow has taken an extremely cautious approach to security by being registered as a Systems Operator with the Payment Association of South Africa (PASA) and by being PCI DSS Level 1 compliant with an EV SSL certificate issued by Thawte under which traffic is encrypted between users and servers so as protect against interception of your sensitive data.
Ozow’s service is applied in nine major banks in South Africa, including Absa, First National Bank, Nedbank, Standard Bank, Capitec Bank, Investec, TymeBank, African Bank and Bidvest Bank.
How it works
- When you choose to pay with Ozow, you will be redirected to the Ozow payment flow.
- Select your bank from the nine options available and log in using your internet banking details.
- Select an account to pay from. NB: This step will be skipped automatically if you only have one bank account linked with this banking profile.
- Your bank will send you an OTP (One-Time-Pin) or mobile authentification message to confirm payment.
- Enter the OTP into the Ozow payment screen, or accept the authentification message and return to the Ozow payment to complete payment.
Use your VISA or Mastercard to complete payments on the site with Bidvest
The Bidvest internet payment gateway solution provides you with an online payment facility using your VISA or Mastercard that is simple, reliable and 3D Secure. Bidvest offers fast authorisation allowing a speedy checkout.
The Bidvest Merchant Service payment gateway only use the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Bidvest offers a PCI DSS compliant card storage facility with real-time authorisation of cards and is 3DSecure. An extra layer of protection is offered using Fraud Prevention Tools – a tool to screen and block suspicious or potentially fraudulent transactions.
How it works
- When you select Bidvest as the payment option on the checkout page, you will be directed to a secure payment page
- Enter your Card number and other details.
- If registered for Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, you will see a pop-up screen from your Bank asking for your password or one time PIN on your mobile phone.
- Verify your password.
- Once verified, your transaction is completed
Can I pay using a debit card?
Yes, if your Debit card has a CVV number and an expiry date, as well as a Visa, Mastercard, you can use it to make your payment.
What is a CVV number?
The CVV Number (Card Verification Value) on your credit card or debit card is a 3 digit number on VISA® and MasterCard® branded credit and debit cards.
Shop now, pay later. No interest, no fees, no catch.
Payflex offers a truly interest free payment plan for qualified credit or debit card users. Checkout with Payflex and pay only 25% of the purchase price today. Your goods are shipped immediately, and you pay the rest over 6-weeks at no additional cost (zero fees, zero interest*). * Default fees apply if you miss a payment.
You can use any Visa or Mastercard card (Debit, Credit or Cheque) to make a Payflex payment.
Payflex is an established payments company, and part of the Zip Co group that is listed in Australia. All payments are processed through state-of-the-art PCI compliant payment systems that ensure the security of your payments.
The Payflex gateway is SSL secure and they don’t store your card details. All payments are handled by a secure PCI compliant South African-based payment gateway.
How it works
- When you select Payflex as the payment option on the checkout page, you will be directed to a secure payment page
- Enter your details
- Real-time Payflex software will assess your application.
- Enter your card details, agree to your instalment schedule and make your first payment
- Your first payment of 25% will be paid upfront and your goods will be delivered.
- After that the next three (3) payments of 25% each will be paid automatically every two (2) weeks, for six (6) weeks.